My new Viari bag looks so good. How do i keep it that way?
- Store your bag in a cool and dry place. The best place would be a hook on the back of a door that gets a bit of sunlight.
- If your Viari gets dirty, wipe it clean with a damp cloth. Try and avoid soap. Soap and leather is not a happy combination.
- If your Viari happens to get wet, slow-dry it with a gentle air at room temperature. Speed-drying and heat could warp the leather.
- While storing, don’t wrap it in plastic. Leather needs to breathe. Ventilation will keep the mildew away.
- In case your leather gets too dry, pick a light leather dressing or a cream with natural ingredients and no colouring, and rub gently into the surface. That should do the trick!