1. My new Viari bag looks so good. How do i keep it that way?
Leather pretty much takes care of itself, but here are a few tips to get started
- Store your bag in a cool and dry place. The best place would be a hook on the back of a door that gets a bit of sunlight.
- If your Viari happens to get wet, slow-dry it with a gentle air at room temperature. Speed-drying and heat could warp the leather.
- While storing, don’t wrap it in plastic. Leather needs to breathe. Ventilation will keep the mildew away.
- In case your leather gets too dry, pick a light leather dressing or a cream with natural ingredients and no colouring, and rub gently into the surface. That should do the trick!
We also suggest you go through the leather care booklet that came with your purchase.
2. Where are Viari bags made?
Every Viari bag is made by a team of craftsmen in Velappanchavadi, which is in the outskirts of Chennai. The craftsmen are always happy to know how much you love the products they work on, and you can be sure we'll pass all feedback along to them!
3. Where is Viari based out of?
Our headquarters are in Chennai. That's where we crunch all the numbers and work on the logistics of getting your special Viari bag out to you.
4. I’d like to speak with you guys! How can I get in touch?
You can get in touch with us via email at email@example.com or by phone at +91 44 30128001/2/3/4. We'd love to hear from you! Also follow us on facebook or twitter to stay up to date with the latest Viari happenings.
5. I‘d like updates on promotions, collections and styles. How do I get them?
We keep our loyal customers updated on various promotions, discounts and offers via email. To join our mailing list, subscribe here.
6. What kinds of leather do you use in your products?
The leathers we use most commonly for Viari are Cow Flat Milled Nappa leather, 2 mm Split Thick leather, Cow Banjo leather and Matt Buff leather. But whichever the variant, we ensure that only the very best quality raw material goes into making your Viari.
7. How often do you release new styles?
Watch for our new collection launches every season. Those are always an event! Also, we plan to release a new colour of a style every fortnight, which you can see on our regular website updates.
8. I’m a bit unsure - is it safe to buy a Viari online?
If you are worried about payment gateways, don't be. We have a safe and secure payment method integrated into the site that is 100% trustworthy and fool proof.
9. What payment methods do you accept if I want to buy online?
We accept Debit and Credit Card payment online. We don’t do cash-on-delivery at this point, but our online payment methods are hassle-free and safe.
10. What currency can I pay in?
Right now, we accept payments in rupees and dollars.
11. Can I avail multiple offers when more than one promotions / discount are running simultaneously ?
No , you can avail only one offer in one single transaction / shopping cart . As per VIARI company policy , no two offers or more can be combined or clubbed together .